SCION II TANK
We are excited to introduce the new SCION II, a vape tank that stays true to the original design while offering improvements in areas such as functionality, control, parts interchangeability, aesthetics, and airflow.
The first improvement you’ll notice with the SCION II is that the black SCION Delrin drip tip can now be swapped out for an Innokin wide bore acrylic drip tip, or even the drip tip you’re currently using. This is to help you customize your tank to match your style. The SCION II fits drip tips from some of the most popular 24mm tanks and RDAs on the market.
CHANGING THE INNOKIN SCION COILS
Changing the Scion coils is a relatively easy operation and is best performed with protective gloves to avoid getting nicotine onto you hands. Make sure the tank is empty before attempting to change the coil. Simply unscrew the top mouth-piece part of the tank and remove the glass case, unscrew the old plexus coil and screw in a new coil, make sure the new coil is firmly in place to ensure connectivity. Slide the glass case back into position and replace the mouth-piece, again ensuring it is firmly in place. Scion coils come in the standard coil range but for added flavour and vapour use the Scion Plexus 0.15 Ohm coils
To avoid coil damage make sure you prime the new Scion coil by dripping 3-5 drops of e-Juice onto the cotton held within the coil and leave to soak for at least 5 minutes prior to firing up!
INNOKIN TANKS: SCION II LEAK PROOFING – LEAK FREE VAPING
Your Innokin Scion II tank device is manufactured with precision so will not leak providing you use the product and parts correctly. Where any leaks have occurred, we have solved almost all by taking the following steps.
- When using the SCION II tank for the first time ensure all the parts of your tank are tightened properly, this involves finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- Ensure the O-ring seals are correctly in place on your Proton or compatible vape mod
- Make sure the coil in the tank is finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- When cleaning or replacing the coil carry out the above procedures
- Ensure you have the correct temperature/power settings for your particular device. Coils for example have ratings and should be kept within maximum and minimum recommended settings. Too high and your device will pop and crackle which may cause spots of e liquid to escape via the air-intake
- When not in use close the airflow
Where product has been returned, we have found that TIGHTENING the PIECES properly resolves any leak issue.
- 24mm diameter
- 2ml liquid capacity
- Adjustable airflow
- Supports brand new Scion Plexus coils from Innokin
- Replaceable 810 sized drip tip
- New and easier to use ‘slide to fill’ filling mechanism
- 1x SCION II Tank with 0.28 Ohm coil pre-installed
- 1x BVC coil (0.5Ohm)
- 1x Vape Band
- 1x Spare Drip Tip
- 1x Spare O-Ring Set
- 1x Quick Start Guide